Monday, July 23, 2012

Jessica Gomes bares her killer “Black Bikini” curves on Miami Beach

Jessica Gomes has been dubbed the 'world's hottest swimsuit model' and she proved why she's worthy of the title in Miami today.
Wearing a black bikini, Australian-born Jessica showed off her famous curves as she soaked up some rays on a white sunlounger in preparation for her appearance at Mercedes Benz Miami Beach Swim Week.

Bikini body: Australian model Jessica Gomes bared her killer curves on Miami Beach today
Jessica, who was voted one of the top 10 hottest supermodels by lads' mag Maxim, has modelled for major big brands such as DKNY Jeans, Levi's, and Victoria's Secret.
In an interview last year the Perth-born model, a Sports Illustrated favourite, revealed that she initially hated her 36D breasts.
Giving further insight into her 'curvier figure', she told the publication that while most models are a Size 2-4, her larger chest means she can only fit into size 6 garments.

Lucky one: Jessica initially hated her 36D breasts and worried they would spell the end of her catwalk career

Forty winks: Jessica caught up on some rest before her appearance at Mercedes Benz Beach Swim week
'I'm very skinny on the bottom, but then I have these big boobs,' she said.
'When my body started changing I would go to castings and and call my agent, very upset, saying, "My boobs are growing, and they're not fitting into the sample-size tops!"'
'But I was very lucky that, as I was becoming a mature woman, other people were digging it, and I was able to be a swimsuit model.'



Ripped: Jessica's curvy figure is a welcome change to the more skinny, muscular models of the catwalk

Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...