Sunday, July 29, 2012

Jennifer Aniston’s "Bikini" Pics on George Clooney house at Lake Como in Italy



Does it come up?
Does George tell Brad he just saw his ex-wife and her man? Is it all civil and lovely? Or do they avoid that altogether? And if they do talk about it, does Brad go home and tell the Jolie?
They all claim to be above it, naturally. I wonder if celebrity men are like real men that way in that they forget the gossipy details we all wish they’d remember to pass on. Does that ever happen to you? Jacek will go somewhere and run into someone and he’ll come home and forget and it’ll trigger maybe a week later and I’ll be like, what was he like, what were they doing, what did they say about this and that, what was she wearing, did she look good or and how long is her hair now, and he’ll stare back at me blankly and have nothing to contribute. It’s incredibly frustrating.
But Jacek isn’t an actor. Actors are vain, narcissistic, self-absorbed, and terribly petty by nature. Most of them notice, I promise you they notice. Most of them. These two? When you get to their level? Either they notice a lot more, because they are the best, or they don’t have to notice anymore, because they are the best. I haven’t decided which.
Anyway, you know I love old photos so much. And I know you love it too. Gossip Nostalgia! So I thought I’d post some old photos of Jen with Clooney when she was still married to Brad. Here they all are out for dinner in 2002 at Mr Chow and hanging out in Lake Como with the Oceans team in 2004. Matt Damon and Luciana were there too. Again that would have been right around the time Brad was working on Mr & Mrs Smith.







Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...