Sunday, July 29, 2012

50+ Kate Beckinsale "Bikini Bottom" Pics Gallery









 Okay, I'm not feeling particularly funny right now. I mean, I can't be "on" all the time right? Anyway, I had this sorta funny bit planned out comparing Kate Beckinsale to Jessica Biel, and how Kate has way more talent, isn't a slut, doesn't do drugs, has a healthy family life, and has the curves a woman needs to truly look great in a bikini.


Problem is, I couldn't really get it all together in punchy way, so I'm just going to put up these Kate Beckinsale bikini pictures, and leave it at that.
Oh, and while we're on the subject, check out the rest of the bikini pictures  archive, cuz, you know, bikinis.



































Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...