Friday, July 20, 2012

Brandi Glanville white panties Upskirt in out partying
















Brandi Glanville was out partying with her cohort and fellow new cast-mate onBeverly Hills Housewives, Dana Wilkey and wouldn't you know it, both ladies hit the boozy booze pretty wicked and lost all control of their legs getting into their car, doubling up for an upskirt and panties flash two-fer. This is the kind of reality I could get behind.

I've been a fan of Brandi Glanville, not just for her sweet MILF body, but since finding out that she sold off her D-list actor husband to LeeAnn Rimes for two million smackers, I guess I just find her personal and business savvy to be downright sexy. Shrewd woman with a great bikini bottom. I applaud. Enjoy.


Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...