Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bar Refaeli reveals her favourite “Bikini” body parts for Maxim cover

It's normal to hear celebrities admitting their perceived imperfections.
But with a body as flawless as Bar Refaeli's there is no need for false modesty.
The Israeli model has revealed her favourite body part is her stomach, explaining: 'My stomach is hard, and I’m very proud of it. I still eat, though. To me that’s one of the best things in life.'

Cover girl: Bar Refaeli fronts the cover of this month's Maxim, where she displays her 'rock hard' stomach
The 27-year-old, who strips off for the front of Maxim this month, said she was 'in shock' to be chosen as the magazine's number one in the hot 100.
'I think it’s the title I’m going to be most proud of until I die,' she said. 'When I’m older, I’m going to walk around and say, "Hey, I’m Bar Refaeli. I was No. 1 Most Beautiful in Maxim!" It’s an honor you never want to forget.'
Blonde Bar, who has previously dated Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio and Baywatch's David Charvet, explained how she finds it hard to get dates.
'I think part of the reason is that I’m not out much,' she said. 'I’m usually at a photo shoot or going to sleep early. I don’t really have a chance to meet people other than businessmen on planes.
'They’re all married and much older, though.'

Globe trotter: Bar is currently in London where she posted this image of herself on Instagram with the caption Olympics 2012
But since she explained her dating dilemma on a chatshow, Bar has found herself the focus of a lot of fanmail.
'I’ve started getting letters at my house and DVDs of people asking me out. What I mean to say is that guys aren’t actually talking to me.'
And she has a hint for any potential lovers, telling them she always checks out a man's teeth.
'I don’t want to generalize, but let’s just say that with today’s orthodontists, I don’t understand why people wouldn’t fix them. A nice smile with beautiful teeth is the most attractive thing.'
Bar is currently in London where she is enjoying the London Olympics with her model mother, Tzipi Levine.


Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...